- Product Category
- Launch X431 Scanner (4)
- Professional Tool (62)
- Key Programmer (26)
- Mileage Correction (18)
- Code Reader and Scanner (17)
- Airbag Reset Tool (5)
- Auto Repair Software (3)
- ELM Tool (5)
- Auto Key and Chip (5)
- Chip Turning Tools (4)
- ECU Flasher Tool (5)
- Immoblizer Reader (5)
- Service Resetting (4)
- +86-755-8372 6389
|Product NO.: PRT0005|
|Product Name:GM Tech-2,Vetronix GM Tech-2 Scanner|
|Shipping: Calculated at checkout|
|Weight: 10.0 KG|
Download GM Tech-2 User Manual
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2013.
GM Tech-2 Features
Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM vehicles.
The VCM also has detachable cables for connection to industry standard high-speed host interfaces as well as to the vehicle under test.
Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru current year. Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool obsolescence. Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record for later review. Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they run. Bi-directional
The authentic GM 1992-current year software will provide full bi-directional control when performing power train, chassis, and body diagnostics
Vetronix Tech-2 Specifications
Dimensions: 12" X 6" X 2"
Microprocessor: 32 bit, 16 MHz
Note that the application will detect the interface device that is connected to the laptop. Indicator icons will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of the IDS screen when the VCM and/or VMM are connected.
Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for future expansion
Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
Screen: 3.8" X 2.8" backlit monochrome with full graphics capability: 320 X 240 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once GM Tech-2 Starter Kit with Candi Module & TIS Kit includes (All ORIGINAL and NEW!)
Tech-2 Flash Tester
- 32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
- CAN diagnostic interface module(CANdi) and instruction sheet download ( 199.2 kb )
- GM aftermarket Expertec TIS software on DVD-ROM disks
- TIS2000 dongle to access SPS/Security features
- Data/Sensor/Trouble Code Manual
- DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
- 12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
- SAE 16/19 Adapter
- NAO 12/19 Adapter
- Battery Power Cable
- Storage Case
The following GM vehicles utilize the CAN interface
- 05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
- 05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
- 05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
- 04 05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
- 04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
- 04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
- 04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
- 05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
- 05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
- 05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
- 05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
- 05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
- 05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
- 04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
- 05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
- 05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
- 05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
- 05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
- 05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Any question or request about this GM Tech-2, please send us inquiry!
- GM Tech2 Orders